Rants & Essays
The Prophecies of Nostradamus
By Mike Brown
The following is an outline of the late 20th century events
prophesied by the 16th century French psychic known as Michel Nostradamus.
Nostradamus has predicted in great detail such events as the French Revolution,
World War I, Hitler's rise and fall and even the Kennedy assassinations. Nearly
two thirds of all his predictions have come true. If two-thirds of this comes
true we're in for some trouble! HBO produced a movie called "The Man Who Saw
Tomorrow" which documents the life and predictions of Nostradamus. These
prophecies are based on and adapted from the book NOSTRADAMUS PREDICTS THE END
OF THE WORLD by Rene Noorbergen, who wrote several books on psychics.
(1) Communism in Russian will decline, beginning in the
Ukraine as a result of trade differences with the West. This will occur around
(2) The United States and Russia will become better
(3) A great power will unify the Far East with negotiation
(4) This power will disrupt peace attempts and the Middle
and Far Easterners will attempt to settle their differences with force.
(5) A meteor will strike the center of the Indian Ocean
causing tidal waves that will heavily damage the surrounding lands.
(6) A powerful dictator will dominate the Middle East. He
will tyrannize Syria, Iraq and Jordan. [Maybe Khomeini?]
(7) On August 2nd, 1987 he will attack Iran, Turkey and
Egypt with an army of nearly a million men. [This date was reached by
astronomy; the astronomical event only occurs on that day.]
(8) Arab forces in Tunisia, Algeria and north-Moroccan
guerrillas will invade Morocoo's pro-Western monarchy and overthrow its
(9) Israel will be defeated by the Arabs with her air force
(10) A Libyan leader will create much tension in Europe.
(11) A "red one" [a Cardinal of the Roman Church or maybe a
TWA jet] will be taken by Arab terrorists at sea.
(12) The Arabs will try to unify more of Africa by
overthrowing pro-Western governments. The Oriental leader will do the same.
(13) Arab armies will threaten central & southern Africa
into alliances favorable to the Middle East.
(14) The Arab attacks in Turkey will be followed by attacks
on the Greek navy. The U.S. will attempt to resupply the navy, but Cyprus will
be lost to the Arabs.
(15) A series of tremendous earthquakes originating in
Central Asia will cause destruction throughout the warring Greece and
(16) Romania and Bulgaria will threaten war with the Arabs
when the Bosphorus Straits are cut off, thus interfering with commercial and
military ship movements.
(17) The U.S. and U.S.S.R. will form a military alliance
against both the Far Eastern power and the Arabs. The U.S. will grow in frame,
praise, rule and power and will even threaten the East with war.
(18) Geneva talks will fall apart with the feeling that
peace is unattainable. [Uh-oh here it comes.]
** WORLD WAR III **
(19) China will launch a surprise nuclear biological-warfare
attack over the Arctic affecting Scandinavia, Northern Russia, Alaska and
Canada. Another attack will originate from a space vehicle 270 miles up.
(20) The Chinese will invade France by way of southern
Russia conquering all in their path.
(21) The Turks will sign a treaty with the Chinese, but it
will be broken when Arab naval forces from Tripoli (Libya) attack the west
coast of Turkey.
(22) The Chinese army will devastate northeastern Turkey
with the aid of nukes.
(23) The Arabs and Chinese will attack Greece with germ
warfare which will affect the environment for 9 months.
(24) Albania, China's ally, will invade Greece in a surprise
attack using light armored vehicles.
(25) A Western coordinated counter-offensive launched from
Portugal will delay an amphibious assault on Yugoslavia by [guess who].
(26) The Easterners will advance into Yugoslavia and unleash
bacteriological weapons in central Italy to hinder Western counter-attack
(27) Greece and Italy will be attacked simultaneously by the
(28) When Yugoslavia is overrun a devastating drought will
(29) Italy will dissolve into dissenting factions and go
into its own civil war. The Albanians will further promote the civil war by
paying off corrupt government officials.
(30) Eastern forces will attack Rome from Albania using
aerial bombardment and germ weapons. They will attack Venice. Central
Mediterranean islands will be evacuated, even as far as Malta. Venice will
(31) The French fleet will be destroyed in the Adriatic Sea
as it tries to cut off the Easterners in Italy from their Albanian suppliers.
The French and Italian naval defeats will keep food from reaching the starving
(32) The Easterners will develop a new land/sea weapon to
attack coastal areas.
(33) The Easterners control of the Po Valley from Venice
will give them total rule. A French/Italian attempt to forestall Italy's fall
will be crushed.
(34) In order to avoid being wiped out the French commander
will withdraw and regroup his soldiers along the Po in the upper valley.
(35) England will partially sink as a result of geological
alterations and cause the deaths of 250,000 people. [This event has been
foreseen by at least four other famous psychics, also.]
(36) An Easter earthquake will rip open an English
(37) Around New Years the Easterners will begin a massive
invasion of the western Italian coast, southern France, Sicily, Corsica and
Sardinia by the use of nuclear and germ weapons. The French fleet will be
(38) The Papacy will leave Rome and a new Pope will be
(39) The French armies will be cut off in Northern
(40) Prince Albert will be kidnapped in North-Central Italy
after the French unsuccessfully try to cut Eastern supply lines from
(41) The French will again regroup their forces and will
capture a beachhead. This will be a turning point in the Franco-Chinese
(42) Ill-timed French-Italian attacks will cause the loss of
Florence and Sienna by Eastern nukes and Pavia will be lost by the use of germ
(43) Monaco and Genoa will be annihilated by the
(44) Ten assassins will be sent to murder the commander of
the French fleet, but they will fail and a sea battle will take place. The
French will again lose their forces on land and sea.
(45) A battle will be fought at the major French port of
Marseilles creating an opening through which the attackers can enter. The
resulting massacre of nearly half a million Frenchmen will make people flee far
(46) Toulouse, Foix and Narbonne will be taken.
(47) Bacteria will spread northward.
(48) Easterners will release deadly bacteria from
specialized ships at France's port, Agde. Airforces will bomb Switzerland and
(49) Extensive use of nuclear and germ weapons will compose
the first phase of the Eastern offensive against all Europe, striking in
France, Italy and Spain.
(50) The Chinese will attack France via air, sea and
(51) The Easterners will invade the Balkans to cut off the
U.S.S.R from its Eastern European allies.
(52) A North-African fleet will enter the black Sea and
attack Romania, Bulgaria and southwestern Russia.
(53) A Chinese/Arab assault from Morocco will attack
southern Spain with nukes. This will be followed by an invasion along the River
Guadalquivir. The invasion will proceed northward with the destruction of
Seville, Barcelona and Leon. The Spanish will halt the advance for 7 months at
the River Ebro, but they will eventually be crushed.
(54) An Allied fleet will destroy supply basis in the
Cyclades, but will be defeated near Malta when the French lose Italy.
(55) Eastern bombers will attack deep into Europe with
(56) Switzerland will fall by the hand of the Easterners who
will confiscate the gold reserves and impoverish the Swiss people.
(57) The Easterners will start extensive bombing of central
and northern French cities in preparation for a land attack. The French will
fly in defenses beforehand, though. Central France will be overrun
(58) Paris will be surrounded and attempts to get Allied air
support will be in vain. Paris will surrender after Eastern forces find a weak
spot in the defense, enter the city and engage in hand-to-hand combat. The
surrender will only be a cover to organize a counter attack a week later. That
will surprise the Easterners, but they'll drive the Parisians back into the
city. Over 300,000 will be killed or imprisoned. Paris will be completely
(59) A British taskforce will land in southwest France and
attempt to reach Paris, but will be stopped at Poitiers.
(60) The British will reorganize in Canada and send an
invasion force to establish a beachhead on France's southwest coast. With the
aid of nukes they march on to Bordeax and Toulouse. The British plan will be to
cut off occupied Spain from France and also to gain an opening into the
(61) A sudden attack from the Easterners will slaughter
British and American forces and will allow the Chinese leader a new command
(62) He will detonate a series of high-altitude, high-yield
atomic devices which will ignite the atmosphere and cause a firestorm over
southwest France, but this will also cause his own base to be destroyed.
(63) The Scots, left on their island, deny Britain
permission to use their land for a military base and seek Eastern aid when
British forces invade out of desperation. The resulting battle will defeat the
(64) All life in London will die out during winter as
disease sweeps what is now the city-island.
(65) Poland and East Germany will ally with the Easterners
and strike against the smaller countries Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Austria and
(66) West Germany and Austria will be invaded. West
Germany's border will be split down the middle again. Netherlands, Belgium and
northern France will also be raided.
(67) At the same time of the German/Austrian invasions,
Western forces will attack the Persian Gulf to weaken the heart of the Middle
(68) German leaders will cause the downfall of Central
European defenses along with Eastern attacks from East Germany and
(69) The Allies will make their last stand at Bruges in
northwest Belgium. The Eastern Forces will dominate nearly all of Europe.
** THE ALLIES TAKE THE OFFENSIVE **
(70) Nuclear strikes will be made against America and Russia
and food will become in short supply. The U.S. will be forced into economic
chaos with looters and rioters raiding banks and shops for food, money and
(71) A CONFLAG (Cluster Orbital Nuclear Fire-weapon for
Light Atmosphere iGnition) system will be launched from China and detonated
above New England, burning as far south as New York City.
(72) New York will be partially destroyed by a great
earthquake that will partially sink Manhattan island.
(73) The Orientals will attempt to invade the U.S. near New
York, but the U.S. navy will easily repel their attack. American Orientals will
be placed in "protective custody."
(74) The Easterners will infiltrate Latin America and murder
the president of Brazil. Their navy will attempt to take the Panama Canal, but
it will be unsuccessful and the attacking force will be obliterated.
(75) The U.S. and Russia will resort to germ warfare to
(76) The U.S.S.R. will be invaded from three directions, but
careful preparation will allow them to use chemical weapons against the
(77) To prepare to attack Asia, Eastern forces will set up
Pacific defenses. They will entrap a U.S. fleet, but Russia will aid the
encircled Americans and help to defeat the Chinese navy.
(78) The American Air Force will make bombing runs deep into
Europe. Seven months later the U.S. and Russia will make a joint attack on
China that will last a full week without stopping. The Eastern forces will be
defeated in their homeland thus severely weakening their power.
(79) Scotland and London will be recaptured by the Allies. A
new Middle-Eastern commander will make his headquarters in Rome.
(80) Scandinavia, the Baltic states and the Balkans will all
be attacked by the Allies.
(81) The British will liberate southwest France which will
be reinforced by other Western armies. The allies will penetrate from La
Rochelle into central France to Roanne. Another invasion force will land near
Calais and slowly make its way to northeastern France.
(82) Central and Southern France will be liberated as the
Allies continue to push onward.
(83) The Arabs and Far Easterners no longer will be able to
work together after the defeats in the Pacific and this weakens their
(84) Many battles will be fought as Allied forces make their
way to Marseilles, the Easterners' stronghold and supply port. This will be
coordinated with a submarine assault on southern France.
(85) French and British forces will seize the Spanish city
of Barcelona and move on to aid in the successful Allied attack on
(86) Nice will be retaken, but the Arabs will attack from
Spain and Italy recapturing parts of southern and southeastern France. At the
same time the Arabs will launch a missile attack against the Allies in Northern
France. This attack will be unsuccessful and the Arabs will be driven back.
(87) The Allies will use bacteriological weapons against
Lausanne, Switzerland forcing the Arabs to retreat.
(88) Spain will be reconquered after a large naval battle on
March 3rd, 1996.
(89) The Allies will make a massive onslaught into Italy,
liberating it. The Church will be returned to Rome.
(90) The Arabs will be forced all the way back into northern
Africa, but a French force will be annihilated as it tries to cross the
(91) The Allies will attack the Mediterranean islands.
(92) A secret and very successful raid will be made by the
Allies to free POWs in Turkey.
(93) Southern Arabia will be nuked by the Allies, but the
Arabs will recapture Sicily. This will have little effect, though, and soon all
of central Europe will be liberated.
(94) 5000 Far Easterners will die when losing Crete and
Greece to the Allies.
(95) The French, under a new leader named Ogmios, will lead
an Allied assault on Turkey between May 25th and June 21st, 1996. The Arabs
there will be defeated. Northern Turkey will be liberated on October 3rd.
(96) Western amphibious attacks will fail and Arab saboteurs
will destroy an Allied military base after a defeat in one battle.
(97) In a surprise attack the Western forces will attack and
defeat the Eastern navy.
(98) Allies will infiltrate the Middle East stabbing into
occupied Israel, Syria and Jordan. Arab resistance will disintegrate and within
a month the last Eastern forces, in Central and South America, will surrender.
Israel will be liberated.
(99) The Westerners will attack Middle East positions in
India defeating all.
(100) The desperate Arabs will fight 3 last-ditch battles in
eastern Iran and Northeastern Turkey. The last battle will bring about the
collapse of the Arab empire. The Arab commander-in-chief will be killed in his
(101) The battles will eventually cease in Iran and World
War III will finally be over. The Allies win again!